How to boost your retail business by getting many more customers and turning them into raving fans!
Discover just how easy it is to find and attract new customers to your shop, bricks or clicks using expertise available to you 24/7. Retail success can be yours!
- Have you ever wished that you had the knowledge, expertise, advice, support & tips specifically aimed at your business?
- Do you find yourself spending time and energy working for your business rather than it working for you?
- Do you get frustrated at the lack time, let alone business results, that you get for all the effort & time you put in?
- Do you catch yourself feeling concerned about your larger competitors, or thinking about what you should do online or with social media?
- Perhaps most of all do you worry about where the money is coming from to pay for the next period’s stock or even the wage bill!
- In short maybe you just think you work for your business too much when it should work for you!
I promise you, it’s not your fault. It’s normal, I know I have been there! And that’s not all.
There’s the multitude of roles you have to juggle from being accountant to buyer and from salesperson to employer Then there’s those multiples that sometimes feel they hold all the cards from buying power to location.
If you can relate to these challenges and concerns I have just the solution for you:
The Retail Club will give you knowledge, expertise, advice, support & tips specifically aimed at your business available to you 24/7.
Just imagine what it would feel like to know you have a support system that helps you …
- Get more Customers.
- Get them to buy your product profitably.
- Turn them into raving fans.
- to get time to work ON your business not FOR it!
Bet that helps you lift your spirits?
I look at retailing, whether online or offline differently to most retail ‘experts’ & ‘consultants’. With over 30 years spent on both sides of the track from retailer to designer and coach, I know what it’s like to work at the coalface, but more importantly I know what it takes to succeed and thrive in retail. For the past few years I have concentrated on sharing not just my knowledge and experiences but that of many other experts that I respect from both retail and other fields. This has now come together as the Retail Club which has at its heart not just awesome shared resources but a great interactive 7 part system that I guarantee will bring you retail success very quickly if you study and, most importantly, implement.
I have helped loads of shops, cafes, larger chains and family run businesses.
- Finding, negotiating, designing and opening 11 x 5000+ sq ft leisure stores. And hiring and developing the teams to run them.
- From shop assistant to board director I played an anchor role in taking one of the U’s much loved sports chains from a modest 6 figure turnover to a thumping 8 figure one.
- Coaching many shop owners one to one, helping them to focus their operations to become customer magnets.
- Branded, marketed and fitted countless retail businesses from a lottery funded village shop to a 52 store large format chain.
- In some cases saved owners from making potentially disastrous decisions on crucial matters from location to market position.
Just imagine what results YOU could get!
The Retail Club is a very affordable membership club that will help you:
- Maximise the visibility of your shop front or homepage.
- Identify & attract many more customers to your store.
- Discover what makes you special and how important you and your uniqueness is to your future retail success.
- Find out how to welcome customers into you shop ensuring they turn into buyers.
- See how important optimising your shop layout is to getting your customers spending.
- Discover the importance of making your customers buying experience as enjoyable as possible.
- Make your customers your FREE walking, talking marketing that gets them driving new customers to you.
Worried about affordability?
Monthly membership starts at just £40.00. Just imagine, just 3-4 fewer High St. Coffees a week and it’s paid for!
Here’s what Elaine Sullman, an extremely busy owner of two different shops, had to say:
I found yesterday, utterly brilliant and so exciting and to actually be doing something ‘positive’ with my businesses given the current circumstances.
I very much appreciate your energy and the way you make me ‘think’ differently.
Love the way that it’s giving me bite size chunks of tangible work to get on with and get things moving.
So here’s what you get from Day one:
- Access you the Retail Club’s membership website and all its resources which include videos, reading lists, partners, worksheets and homework! Yes we are serious about helping you to become successful!
- Regular email updates, news & tips.
- FREE Marketing critique voucher.
- Form so you can book your FREE One to One Phone/Skype call with Dave.
- Automatic entry to Retail Club’s private Facebook member’s page.
- FREE 2015 Wall Planner complete with all the major retail dates to help you get more customers.
- Hardcopy of our 8000 word Ebook.
- Folder to put all your great stuff into.
- Your 52 week ‘Power Pad’ to help you spend your best time marketing your business so you can get more customers.
We do know that great material, just like one of those thousands of exercise bikes that sits in a bedroom or garage all year long, is as useful as a chocolate teapot if not studied and acted upon. So Retail Club UK not only provides useful resources and great information, from colleagues & partners too, but it will also does its very best to make sure you can, not only invest the time to make changes and improvements, but focus on yourself as well as your business. Let’s face it this is all about you as well as your business and to coin an old phrase.
“If you do what you’ve always done you’ll get what you have always got.”
So why not let us help you take the strain and give you that extra boost to drive your business forward and start to get it working for you, not you for it, can you afford to go through another year without it?
P.S. Retail Club is a membership club that will deliver you great benefits into the future however we also absolutely guarantee some short, sharp and very thought provoking material that you can get your teeth into from the outset and we promise you it will make a huge difference to you and your business very quickly!
Well here is our cast iron guarantee
We are so confident we can help you really start to drive you & your business forward that if you are not entirely happy after 3 months of being with us – we will refund you the whole 3 months membership!
And remember monthly membership starts at just £40.00. that’s just 3-4 fewer High Street coffees a week and its paid for!
With over 700 retail outlets as customers for our menswear ranges we have a clear understanding of the skills required to be successful as a retailer. It’s very unusual to find a company that not only has a clear understanding of what it takes to operate a successful shop but for them to have been retailers themselves gives them a head start and empathy in delivering great expertise and experience. We have known and worked with Dave for over 20 years and we can honestly say he and his team are a rare breed and their support & knowledge is well worth grabbing!
Mark Cotter, CEO Baird Group Ltd
Whilst I could go into detail about what Dave and the team did for us…. the most important thing for us was that they showed they knew our business and our market. Looking back we are thankful we took the risk to invest because we now feel we can attract a lot wider section of the visitors and community in Bognor. As an added bonus Dave gives us a good nudge in the right direction every now and again and prompts us to do more in the way of menu content and finding ways to attract more customers!
Alisan Gundogdu, Howards Seaside Cafe, Bognor Regis
We watched over a steadily declining clothes shop for a few years until we found a big market niche in our area and this perfume niche was one we loved but we didn’t know where to turn to in order to make our ambitions a reality. Dave not only helped us name and brand our new baby, giving it a real face; but followed up by designing and installing a beautiful shop. We are pleased to say we still stay in touch even though it’s over three years down the line. Dave is still there to help and support us, however small the need.
Alan & Keely Carter, Totnes Perfumery.