Financing your Project
As experienced retailers ourselves we understand your need to maximise what cash reserves you may have for getting your business set up, running or even improved: and knowing how difficult it can be raising the finance for capital, whether it be for some new shopfittings or a new Espresso machine or a more comprehensive fit out we are pleased to be able to offer you the opportunity to raise finance to make your new plans and ambitions a reality.
We have access to a wide range of innovative and competitive asset and equipment finance products that can be tailor made for your business. Whatever the size of your shop, café or operation we will help you so you can invest in new equipment, fittings and technology and even assist in raising additional working capital.
We’ll help you find flexible finance to grow your business the way you want.
We, with our partners Gable Asset Finance, have helped a wide range of retail, leisure & hospitality businesses in the UK. Past finance has been provided to shops, restaurants, hotels, wine bars and nightclubs. Nearly all our customers recognise the benefit of using asset finance to supplement their own cash reserves.
The benefits to your business
- We can give you the benefit of our expertise – as retail and leisure experts, we understand your challenges and have the experience to fund the assets you require.
- Help you manage cash flow – you can keep funds to reinvest in your business and benefit from tax efficiencies.
- We can help fund your retail, leisure and hospitality assets– from coffee machines to full restaurant refits works, we can fund almost any tangible asset.
- Provide you with one-stop-finance – we’re committed to the sector and can continue to offer asset funding solutions as your business develops and grows.
- More time to repay – Spread the cost over the life of the asset
- Maintain control – You are the owner of the asset for tax purposes and normally claim capital allowances
- Less cost – Offset your hire purchase interest and charges against profits before taxation
- Save costs – Reclaim VAT on the capital cost (special rules apply to cars)
- Freedom – Flexible rental patterns and lease periods to match your cash flow
- Flexibility – Receive the majority of the sale proceeds if you choose to sell the asset when your lease ends
- Less cost – Rentals can typically be offset against profit before taxation
- Save costs – Reclaimed VAT on rentals
- Freedom – You have the full use of the asset without purchasing it outright
- Flexibility – The opportunity to re-rent or make a fair market bid to purchase or return the asset at the end of the period
- Pay Less – Rentals are typically reduced as they are based on a percentage of the original capital cost
- Save costs – Rentals can be typically offset against profit before taxation and reclaim VAT.
- Greater efficiency – Enjoy uninterrupted use of the asset
- Less cost – If your asset is being financed by another company, new finance can simply take over the agreement and extend the term.
- Flexibility – Inject cash into your business or use the money to buy other assets that may not be suitable for hire purchase or leasing agreements
So if you would like finance to grow your business the way you want, we will do our utmost to hold your hand because we really do understand that every business operates differently and often has very different funding requirements. Whether you need…
- Car and vehicle finance
- Lease rental
- Hire purchase
- Merchant cash advance
- Operating lease
- Sale and leaseback
- Commercial loans
- Contract hire
- Commercial mortgages
- Invoice Discounting